Audio is badly lagging my game?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Your futuristic combat with high quality Sound Effects! :D
  • Hello,

I'm making a top down shooter game and when the player reloads, a reload sound effect is played. This sound always lags my game so badly that the entire game freezes for maybe 5-10 seconds before the sound is played. This only happens once though in the game. For example, the first time the player reloads, it will take a long time but the second time, the sound is played normally. If I export my game, will this problem still exist?

• Does this problem happen in Chrome or Firefox? I get the lag in Firefox. My only solution so far is to just test in Chrome.

I hope someone has the solution for this. Maybe it is not a browser problem like i am thinking.

• jojoe it's been happening to me in internet explorer. I'll try chrome, though.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I'm making a top down shooter game and when the player reloads, a reload sound effect is played. This sound always lags my game so badly that the entire game freezes for maybe 5-10 seconds before the sound is played. This only happens once though in the game. For example, the first time the player reloads, it will take a long time but the second time, the sound is played normally. If I export my game, will this problem still exist?

I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but I've noticed using the "Play at object" action causes lag on the first play.

• i think the audio plugin play sounds twice

i see it in the debugger log when i use ejecta

with intel xdk and cordova can't see the debug log

i told that to ashley but he don't like ejecta

• I think you are right. I've been using the Play at object option and always causes the game to lag on the first play regardless of browser or device. I guess it's just a bug :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)