Audio and sounds

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your gore effects come to life with this sounds! :D
  • Hi everyone!

I don't know why, but when start the bgm music, all the other sounds stops. I can ear just the bgm music.

• Any chance you could post the capx?

• Any chance you could post the capx?

How can i do this in this forum ? i can't see an upload option.....

• Make a dropbox account and upload it in the public folder.(Actually dropbox is really nice for storing files for internet)

I don't know why Admins do not allow attachments here,(Maybe for server issued)

• Could it have something to do with the iOS audio limitations? Maybe check out this post.

• Could it have something to do with the iOS audio limitations? Maybe cgeck out this post.

I think this is not my problem, in other words if i play the bgm music (in music folder of the project), i can't hear any other sounds (in sound folder of the project).

• Exactly. First time, after reading through that post I linked you here is the question I asked(on page 3 of the post) and the answer I got.

Hey hey hey, hold on just a second....!!

You mean if I don't go through all that I can't have a normal game with background music and other sounds on iPads/iPhones with older versions of iOS?!

And even if I do it I will only be able to play a single sound at a time?!(what if the player hits something with the background music playing...)

Cmon I thought apple was supposed to be "top dog" in the mobile market, specially considering how much their devices cost...VIKINGS2014-02-17 10:56:47

VIKINGS,

Yes, afaik older iOS browser only support 1 channel audio so we must choose to play sfx or music (not possible to playing both), for sfx we must create audio sprites (all sfx sound embeded on single sound file) and also audio need trigger from user (touch) to playing it (can't autoplay).

• Exactly. First time, after reading through that post I linked you here is the question I asked(on page 3 of the post) and the answer I got.

> Hey hey hey, hold on just a second....!!

> You mean if I don't go through all that I can't have a normal game with background music and other sounds on iPads/iPhones with older versions of iOS?!

> And even if I do it I will only be able to play a single sound at a time?!(what if the player hits something with the background music playing...)

> Cmon I thought apple was supposed to be "top dog" in the mobile market, specially considering how much their devices cost...VIKINGS2014-02-17 10:56:47

>

> VIKINGS,

> Yes, afaik older iOS browser only support 1 channel audio so we must choose to play sfx or music (not possible to playing both), for sfx we must create audio sprites (all sfx sound embeded on single sound file) and also audio need trigger from user (touch) to playing it (can't autoplay).

>

So the only solution is to concatenate all the audio sfx inside a single audio file ?

But why in local i can hear everything ?

• No idea mate, I'm a newb around here, just figured that post might help you. If not more experienced users are gonna have to help you further, sorry.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No idea mate, I'm a newb around here, just figured that post might help you. If not more experienced users are gonna have to help you further, sorry.

No, no, you give me other solution, and i appreciated this!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)