Attention - iOS Developers!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Looking to export my game to iOS, wanted to understand if a $99 iOS Developer license is required just to export to iOS and use on my own personal device, maybe share with friends? I don't want to post to the Apple Store, maybe in the future.

When I looked at the export options in Intel XDK it seemed that I needed an Ad-hoc certificate and from what I can tell you have to pay the $99 to get that. Is that true? Is there anyway to test on iOS with out paying? Thanks.

• Boo, 50 ppl looked at this and no one knows. Sad state of affairs.

• -Download the "app preview Intel" since Appstore and install on your IOS mobile/ipad.

-Enter Your Account and Password.

-In the tap "Test" of Intel XDK since PC select PUSH FILES.

-Now in the tap "server apps" of your mobile/ipad you can see and testing your projects that you loaded in Intel XDK.

I dont know if this type of test correspond to reality , but you can try certain things.

Does this solve your question ?

( I dont write in English . I translated it this message using google Traslate ) .

• Can't publish to iOS without a yearly $99 iOS dev account.

• -Download the "app preview Intel" since Appstore and install on your IOS mobile/ipad.

-Enter Your Account and Password.

-In the tap "Test" of Intel XDK since PC select PUSH FILES.

-Now in the tap "server apps" of your mobile/ipad you can see and testing your projects that you loaded in Intel XDK.

I dont know if this type of test correspond to reality , but you can try certain things.

Does this solve your question ?

( I dont write in English . I translated it this message using google Traslate ) .

Thank you Koignus, good to know that will work for local testing, was also looking for a way to share apps to my friends. Guess I need to test local then once its working as designed pay the $99. Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • scirra.com/tutorials/43/making-an-ios-web-app-with-construct-2

Thanks newt, this is a good option, might be faster to just build the whole thing in html. need to think on this. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)