Attachments

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hi, I would like to attach capx for help as I do? I can not find the link...........

• The only way to do that at this time is upload the capx to the internet and inserting the download-link in your post..

Commonly used places for upload are Dropbox, Google drive and sites like mega-upload and the likes..

The first two are probably more appreciated than the latter..

• The only way to do that at this time is upload the capx to the internet and inserting the download-link in your post...

Why were Attachments removed? Is there any reason for that?

• > The only way to do that at this time is upload the capx to the internet and inserting the download-link in your post...

>

Why were Attachments removed? Is there any reason for that?

You should ask Scirra, I'm just a user of the program like you..

• Ok, you're right. Tom Why were Attachments removed? Is there any reason for that?

• I'm just guessing here, but it's probably because scirra would then have to hold all that data on their own server, more bandwith used=more money spent?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bandwidth not the issue, unfortunately some bug happened where attachments stopped working so we'll had to disable them for now.

It's a difficult bug for various reasons and I'm afraid it's not a priority for me right now. In the meantime though, use a free host like Dropbox should suffice in most cases.

I know it's not ideal, sorry! But it shouldn't be too much of a problem for most people.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)