Any video tutorials on SIMPLE multiplayer?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • I'm a visual learner and video tutorials have been invaluable while learning how to use C2..

Does anyone know of a video that shows how to make a super simple multiplayer game? My end goal would be a platformer game where the players spawn in, have a simple chat and can jump/run around.. that's it..

I've already gone through the sample CAPX bundled with C2 but I don't want to hack it up and use pieces of it to wing it, I'd really rather understand it as much as I can.

thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Microsoft Just did an advanced C2 Course and section 3 covers multiplayer senarios. If I recall they have 3 ways to taclkle multiplayer from turn based to using the multiplayer plugin. The first part of the serious was also very good. If you want video, and want instruction and quality etc...

The break it down very nicely, showing you the process in pictures. And in game example. It helped me understand some of the more complicated aspects of multiplayer.

Good place to start.

• Microsoft Just did an advanced C2 Course and section 3 covers multiplayer senarios. If I recall they have 3 ways to taclkle multiplayer from turn based to using the multiplayer plugin. The first part of the serious was also very good. If you want video, and want instruction and quality etc...

The break it down very nicely, showing you the process in pictures. And in game example. It helped me understand some of the more complicated aspects of multiplayer.

Good place to start.

Thank you!

I'll watch it now. I really want to make a simple multiplayer game but more of just a chatroom you can jump around in haha.. Hopefully I can take away some insight from the video.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)