any hope on tapjoy ?

0 favourites
  • hi

it really would be great if we could integrate tapjoy in our apps! i feel like other people from other engines have more chance in making money and also advertising their apps!

is there any way to integrate tapjoy in our apps? and compiling through cocoonjs ?

• i will keep replying to keep this in first page until we get an answer on tapjoy !

• all the topics i looked up about tapjoy in scirra are ignored

• If I had something to say, I'd say it...

• If I had something to say, I'd say it...

i know! i expect the creators to response

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • From what I can tell, Tapjoy doesn't have a JavaScript SDK, which would preclude its integration with Construct 2.

• From what I can tell, Tapjoy doesn't have a JavaScript SDK, which would preclude its integration with Construct 2.

it does have a simple integration though

• i wont stop replying here till one of construct 2 creators reply with a useful answer!! i dont know why is this being ignored

• Well, not all questions deserve a response, I suppose. But it might help if you reference him, so he's notified: Ashley

• Well, not all questions deserve a response, I suppose. But it might help if you reference him, so he's notified: Ashley

but dont u think this is very important for most of the developers !

• There are loads of third party services out there that could be integrated, and it's impractical for us to implement them all ourselves - we would end up spending all day every day integrating other people's services and never get any actual work done. Construct 2 has a Javascript SDK specifically so third party services can integrate support themselves without needing to involve us at all. So if Tapjoy works with HTML5 (and it's not clear from their site that they actually do support this) they should easily be able to add support themselves, as should any other third party service.

• There are loads of third party services out there that could be integrated, and it's impractical for us to implement them all ourselves - we would end up spending all day every day integrating other people's services and never get any actual work done. Construct 2 has a specifically so third party services can integrate support themselves without needing to involve us at all. So if Tapjoy works with HTML5 (and it's not clear from their site that they actually do support this) they should easily be able to add support themselves, as should any other third party service.

Oki thank you so much for replying Ashley! i will contact tapjoy and see what they say. Thanks again for the useful reply

• Have you got the solution from tapjoy ?

• Have you got the solution from tapjoy ?

no tbh , the founders asking us to do it with jdk ourselves which is really hard to do for us because we bought construct 2 because its easy and simple and we cant deal with coding and that ourselves.

no solutions from founders basically! the only hope is one of the developers does it

• got it, thanks, I also willing C2 have some integrated platforms like tapjoy that we can reward palyers when they watch video, that good for us to make money.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)