AdMob and Game Center troubles in iOS TestFlight

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
No Ad-Sharing, Fully Open Source, No Remote Control, Well maintained
  • Hello,

I've been having some difficulties testing out adMob ads, leaderboards, and achievements on iOS TestFlight. All of these seem to be working fine on Android, so I'm wondering if I don't have something configured correctly. I'll try to include all relevant information...

• I am exporting to Intel XDK and uploading code to Phonegap
    • In my Construct 2 project, I am using cordova-plugin-game to authenticate and report achievements/request leaderboard
    • I am using Construct 2's AdMob plugin and have test ads enabled and in Intel XDK, have the cordova-plugin-ad-admob plugin enabled.
    • All of the above are working for me in my Alpha build on Google Play. I'm able to authenticate, unlock achievements, view test ads, and view leaderboard.

Other things to note:

• I'm testing on iOS 11 Beta device. My target iOS in Intel XDK is 8.
    • At the start of my app, I attempt to authenticate with Construct 2 Game Center object
    • In iTunes Connect, I've set up the leaderboard and I'm referencing the leaderboard ID in the Game Center object's actions. I have a button set up when tapped to pull up
    • In iTunes Connect, I've set up the achievements and I'm referencing the achievement IDs in Game Center object's actions when trying to unlock them
    • I've tried whitelisting everything with a Content Security Policy, but I'm not sure if it's doing what is intended I was getting a black screen error in iOS without a CSP though.
    • In iTunes Connect, all of my achievements and leaderboard are "Not Live". Not sure if they can be tested while not live, but I would assume so?
    • I've tried changing my account on my registered device to that of a Sandbox Tester that I set up in iTunes Connect, but it did not change anything.
    • I have not submitted my app for review yet.

Does anybody have any ideas about my situation? Are there any immediate red flags as to why I cannot get these to work on iOS?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bump

• Bump/Update:

I've submitted my app for review to Apple and it passed. I am still unable to get Game Center or ads to work through testing, but I've read that Apple will reject apps that have Game Center features but aren't using them in the code? Same for ads?

Can anybody help??

• Bump/Update:

I've submitted my app for review to Apple and it passed. I am still unable to get Game Center or ads to work through testing, but I've read that Apple will reject apps that have Game Center features but aren't using them in the code? Same for ads?

Can anybody help??

Well I'm using Cocoon.io and gamecenter works fine with testflight. Just used the default gc plugin that comes with Construct 2 and using this cocoon plugin https://github.com/leecrossley/cordova- ... ter#readme

Worked out of the box for leaderboards. The "Not live" in itunesconnect is something you can ignore. It's not live because the app itself isn't in the store yet. You also don't need a sandbox user. Sandbox was only needed <iOS8.0.

• I think I'll give up on Intel XDK/Cordova for iOS. I will give Cocoon a shot and see how it goes. Thanks!

• such a problem and I had a game with the center. Right now I try to work your meat or not, the hut is sure that it will work through the plugin. but I could create admins working. and for AdMob that it is necessary to install plugin CORDOVA-PLUGIN-AD-ADMOB

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)