8direction movement blurred error How do I solve it?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Good afternoon. I'm making a platformer game.

However, one problem occurred.

[ '8 Direction 'move Behaviors to move forward when you use the object must with blurry jagged. Why is that? I do not know.   I would like to move naturally. ]

Passing friendly people you ever saw this article if you please, please help me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you better describe your problem? I don't get this blurry and jagged thing... Perhaps share a screenshot or a capx file..?

(And why you are using the 8direction behavior and not the Platform behavior?)

• Can you better describe your problem? I don't get this blurry and jagged thing... Perhaps share a screenshot or a capx file..?

(And why you are using the 8direction behavior and not the Platform behavior?)

Sorry, my explanation was insufficient.

I want to create a game in the top view and side view of the switch of the game.

Both 8direction behavior and Platform behavior I used.

And when you move the image blurring phenomenon that also occurs in the Platform behavior.

Occur in a particular period and not all sections of this issue should be what I am not sure about the former.

Oh, great savings, please help me how to solve it.

Attach the video link.

Please see YouTube 720p resolution settings.

this problem :

Subscribe to Construct videos now

I want a clean look of movement:

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • I am not sure I can clearly see the difference in performance between the two videos that you posted. Perhaps the first one has more abrupt flow, a staggered frame rate, this is what you describe as jagged. I don't see any blur though. I am confident that between the video capture software and the youtube decoding, some information is lost and that you see more of this problem than I do.

Now, first of all I should say that Construct 2 does have an issue with occasional staggering. It is described on other posts, basically, it looks like every few seconds a frame or two are being dropped and as a result the movement losses its continuity. It's a subtle, but evident effect that I wish it wasn't there.

In your case, I wonder if you use the Platform Behavior in conjunction with the 8directional Behavior...? If yes, when you walk and jump around in the platforming section of your game, do you have the 8directional Behavior deactivated? If not, perhaps there is some conflict between the 2 behaviors and that is causing the jagginess...

I can't think of something else for now, if you like you can attach your capx file for the rest of us to see and check if there is some error from your part and/or if we experience the same problem as you do.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)