*solved*Quick Question About Inventory Layers

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for maintaining an inventory with crafting possibilities. Completely documented in text and video.
  • Hi everyone,

I am wondering how to go about making an inventory that is in a Draggable Box that i can have on touch screens.I want the player to use his/her finger to pull up the draggable box from the bottom of the window veiw.

I just cant seem to figure out the first step to go in.I cant fathom the thought of having my inventory in a seperate layout and having that layout draggable.It dosnt sound like it would work that way thats why im here.

If all else fails i would love to have an inventory similar to Terraria or Minecraft but how to i make a layer popup within a layer if that sounds about right.

• I've made you 2 versions. 1 will toggle the inventory open/closed, the other will allow the user to drag the inventory open/closed.

inventory.capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • EncryptedCow,I want to thank you for showing me this,but i was really looking for directive.I am grateful to get help from you but at the same time i dont want you to think im asking you guys to make my game for me.

i have a few questions about this if you have the time to anwser.

Will this work with any size layout if i just pin it to the window view,and on my gui layer?

Also would this work the same if i draw the array slots in the box?

• Yeah it should work with any layout as long as you change the sizes and numbers to what you want.

And just pin/set position every tick for all the objects that are part of the slidey inventory

• EncryptedCow Thanks man,I was looking at the way you did it,It kinda confused me at first but i seen the layout was the same size as the window view.Thanks again

i will also send you a little sneak peek at my new backrounds.Check your pms and tell me if you like them

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)