(Quick question) Size background image with scale inner???

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Retro Weapon Sprites suited for classic style RPG games.
  • Hi guys,

I made my game with full hd (16:9) and i want to use scale inner. However with the new release of the lg g3(16:9) and it's qhd screen i don't know what will happen if the background image is still full hd and it uses scale inner. Will it blur or will i get white bars? So my question is: I am good because both ratios are 16:9 or should i make my background qhd size?

Thanks in advance!!

Daan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • anyone??

• As described in the manual, scale inner crops the display down, so it might cut off the edges but otherwise will be fine. It won't show bars, that's what the letterbox modes do.

• As described in the manual, scale inner crops the display down, so it might cut off the edges but otherwise will be fine. It won't show bars, that's what the letterbox modes do.

Thanks for the reply! Yes i know that but that doesn't answer my question. My question is if i want it to be playable on a 2,560x1440 resolution and use scale inner , will a 1920x1080 background/layout be sufficient or do i need a 2560x1440 background/layout? Will I get white bars or anything? Both ratio's are 16:9

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)