'Building a platform game' tutorial - updates

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • Andyshole

No bug - it's been exhaustively tested. Feel free to put your capx up to be checked.

• Did someone complete the example with the remaining animations, sounds and enemies included in the resources package?

• I have the stardard licence (thats the paid licence right?) but I must have deleted the email with the link to the sprites is there anyway I can be emailed the link again please? I wanted to work through the jungle platform game again :)

• Quick update - Found the assets bundle in my purchase history so I am all sorted :)

• SlippyFox

I believe, if you go to your Construct 2 Store you may download the assets.

Go to Store > My purchases > Get Assets (on the right hand side) while signed in and thats how you may download them with your license.

Hope this helps :)

• Kyatric - This simple comment saved me a lot of stress and hassle in trying to find the Jungle Pack for the platform tutorial. LOL THANKS!

• I purchased Construct 2 on Steam and I did not get an email with the link to download the platformer tutorial sprites... Please help. Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • roveend3

See my 08 Aug 2012 post in this thread.

• Velojet, the link you provided only contains the space sprite pack. The pack I needed was the Jungle Sprites Pack, which is supposed to come with the purchase of Construct 2 personal via email, however because I bought C2 on Steam, I never received the email.

I contacted support with an attached a copy of the paypal receipt and promptly received a download link to the correct pack.

• roveend3

Thanks for the update.

Could you please post the link here, for future reference? Thanks!

• I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post the link here, since the assets only come with the paid version of construct 2, instead, here is a link to the support page which enabled me to get the assets

scirra.com/contact

click "Where can I download my assets? (Sprites, music, sounds etc)"

Hope this helps.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)