Xbox One Plugin?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Nice, the update today added leaderboards and statistics, so only achievements left!

Great! I added them to my tiny testgame "the very long walk" but it seems they are not shown on Xbox game hubs. I could only find the stats on the Xbox phone app gamehub. Did microsoft forget to add the stats/leaderboards to creators program game hubs?

• Still waiting on achievements... It's the only thing left that I need to get my game out of the Creators Program and into the regular store, I believe. Here's hoping 2018 is the year I can finally release my game on Xbox One properly!

• Still waiting on achievements... It's the only thing left that I need to get my game out of the Creators Program and into the regular store, I believe. Here's hoping 2018 is the year I can finally release my game on Xbox One properly!

Achievements, friends lists, and I think leaderboards.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Still waiting on achievements... It's the only thing left that I need to get my game out of the Creators Program and into the regular store, I believe. Here's hoping 2018 is the year I can finally release my game on Xbox One properly!

>

Achievements, friends lists, and I think leaderboards.

Aren't leaderboards working already? Or am I missing something?

• andreyin Are leaderboards working for you? Sounds like a lot of people in this forum are having trouble getting it to work.

• andreyin Are leaderboards working for you? Sounds like a lot of people in this forum are having trouble getting it to work.

Ooh I see. My game doesn't use them so I thought they were already had been implemented. Sorry!

• > andreyin Are leaderboards working for you? Sounds like a lot of people in this forum are having trouble getting it to work.

>

Ooh I see. My game doesn't use them so I thought they were already had been implemented. Sorry!

Yeah...they don't work currently. Another example of somewhat misleading claims - C2/3 don't really support XBox One features needed to release a commercially viable title outside of the very, very limited Creators program that doesn't provide games with much visibility or XBL integration at all.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)