Windows 10

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • I think you pointed to the Canadian site... Just saw in the T&Cs that you 'Have to live in Canada'

• Ashley, will teh WIndows 10 updates only include changes in the pubCenter and IAP plugins?

I read MS has introduced Video Ads & Interstitial Ads in pubCenter. It will be great if Scirra team can have these basic plugins ready for stabel version. Also as you work on the IAP plugin, request you to include IAP consumable feature

I am almost done my IAP Consumbale plugin for Windows 10. Any interest in it ? I need a few guinea pigs...

• > Ashley, will teh WIndows 10 updates only include changes in the pubCenter and IAP plugins?

>

> I read MS has introduced Video Ads & Interstitial Ads in pubCenter. It will be great if Scirra team can have these basic plugins ready for stabel version. Also as you work on the IAP plugin, request you to include IAP consumable feature

>

I am almost done my IAP Consumbale plugin for Windows 10. Any interest in it ? I need a few guinea pigs...

Thats awesome!!!! I am ready for the experiment!!

• >

> > Ashley, will teh WIndows 10 updates only include changes in the pubCenter and IAP plugins?

> >

> > I read MS has introduced Video Ads & Interstitial Ads in pubCenter. It will be great if Scirra team can have these basic plugins ready for stabel version. Also as you work on the IAP plugin, request you to include IAP consumable feature

> >

>

> I am almost done my IAP Consumbale plugin for Windows 10. Any interest in it ? I need a few guinea pigs...

>

Thats awesome!!!! I am ready for the experiment!!

You are in luck, the beta version is ready. I will be posting it shortly

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Creating AppCache with manifest: 'http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/nebula_rebuild/offline.appcache'.

AppCache Fatal Error

WEBGL11135: getContext: Context attribute depth:false is not currently supported

Error loading image 'http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/nebula_rebuild/images/galaxy_enemies-sheet0.png': [object Event]

Error loading image 'http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/nebula_rebuild/images/galaxy_enemies-sheet0.png': "

[object Event]{AT_TARGET: 2, bubbles: false, BUBBLING_PHASE: 3, cancelable: false, cancelBubble: false, CAPTURING_PHASE: 1, constructor: Event {...}, currentTarget: HTMLImageElement {...}, defaultPrevented: false, eventPhase: 2, isTrusted: true, srcElement: HTMLImageElement {...}, target: HTMLImageElement {...}, timeStamp: 1434912294476, type: "error"}

R

I'm having almost this exact issue. Did you ever find a resolution?

• Does the built in iap plugin not support consumables? I thought it works if you set it as consumable in dev center where you define the iap items. Ashley

• Does the built in iap plugin not support consumables? I thought it works if you set it as consumable in dev center where you define the iap items. Ashley

Bl4ckSh33p, unless something changed recently Windows did not have IAP with construct. I ended up starting my own plugin for this, but I never finished it as I lost interest in Windows IAP. The Plugin itself actually works and consumes fine, it just needs some minor tweaks to complete it.

• The IAP manual page says Win8 is supported, I hope this works with Win10 cause I could need it for my next project.

PS: Is it possible to extend the Win Plugin with new features like the new Feedback feature or Notifications? Ashley

https://msdn.microsoft.com/windows/uwp/ ... -customers

Or is it possible to hide the Winphone bar at the bottom (back/home/search button) somehow?

• Having major issues getting preview to load consistently. I've tried changing the port, updating my display drivers, restarting pc, different browsers, etc. Running free version on Windows 10. Works fine for other games we created, loads quickly but on current project running into major issues. Any help here?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)