Which web host does MIME type and offline storage of C2 apps

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • Hello,

I just ended a chat with my web host (I have a business package with a US hosting firm) and they didn't know what I was talking about, insisting that if my game doesn't produce sound in IE then there is a problem with my "code".

I've made them aware of the issue and how often it is discussed here to which the tech responded with "stuff he found on google".

I am itching to move to bluehost or back to hostgator but I'd like to know if anyone can suggest a good host that lets me run my C2 created apps without hassles.

Thanks, - V

P.S. If this can be fixed with an entry in the .htaccess file then please tell me how?

• Is anyone with bluehost?

I just finished talking to them and they gave me a link with instructions on how to set up MIME Types so it looks as if it was possible.

Since they are quite big, there should be a few people here who host with them.

It would help me a lot of know that I will be ok before I make the decision to move host which is a lot of work. - Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • OK, my webhost has .m4a MIME Type set already but still, no sound in Safari (on Mac) and IE (W8.1 / W7)

What else could it be?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)