Where is the option to export to Wii U in the C2?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hello, my name is Adrian Mariscal.

I'm from Spain, and I write through the translator of google.

On this day I was approved as Nintendo developer.

I received the news that construct 2, is included in his version the option to export R159 on Wii U. However I do not see anywhere. I do not see options to create events using the gamepad Wii U.

Can anyone give me information? Regarding the privacy policy, there is no problem as I am developer nintendo from the day today.

I want to launch a first draft for Wii U and need information.

Also I have to say that I do not have even the payment of license Construct 2, because I dont have a means enough econocmios now to acquire, however if I really want to work on wii u.

Can you help?

• amariscal

Few Things,

You will need a Personal or Business license to Construct 2 for the Wii U exporter.

As far as how you get the exporter, if you would like to PM me on the Nintendo forums, my name is Nutzaboutpoker there as well, I can guide you to the right place to request the exporter.

-Mike

• Thank you very much, i contact with you now. Thank you!

• Hi, I would also like to know more about the Wii U exporter, and i do have a personal license for C2. Thank you :-)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • EddyDingDongs

You must first apply and get accepted into the Nintendo Developer's Program. Visit http://wiiu-developers.nintendo.com for more information on how to apply for the program. Once accepted, you will be given access to the exporter.

-Mike

• Thank you, i'm about 40-50% in my game's development, so i will look into it in a few months time..

From my understanding the Wii U developer kit is about $5,000 ?

I think i would better spend that money on a PS4 developer kit since Wii U will probably only sell a maximum of 30-million consoles.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)