In November 2014
- Release 187 Beta - Runtime improvements, unbundled node-webkit.
- Release 188 Beta - Node-webkit updates and bug fixes.
- Release 189 Beta - Amazon packaged apps support; bug fixes.
- Release 190 Stable - Stable update: adds new features, performance optimisations, rendering quality improvements, usability additions, and many bug fixes and compatibility improvements over r184.
please provide feedback to Ashley, he's planning on releasing a stable release ASAP but needs feedback first.
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the
most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read How to report bugs before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
Third part addons
- Building welcoming and equal communities - An article in which Ashley does a reminder for all forums users to be respectful and welcoming, stating that a community is the sum of all its participants' behaviors.
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
See you next month/year.