What are some of the Highest Quality CS2 Games?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • I have made 3 games so far with CS2 Free, and I have been impressed thus far with its abilities. Next month I intend to get the full version of the software so I can ?Go Big? as it were and try my hand at making longer more expansive games.

However, I want to see what some people here have done with the software? How far have you pushed it? What are some of the highest quality games out there created with CS2? I am looking to see just what this software is capable of doing.

Mainly cause I had another game idea haha.

• Not sure anyone's games have really "pushed C2 to the limit" yet, unless you're talking about framerate. Best to see what's capable by finding / learning to use certain features you'll need for said large project.

• Lets ask for something specific! How bout any in the vein of Castlevania or Metroid?

• I'm working on a Metroidvania myself, actually. Definitely possible but you might want to look into AJAX, project files, tmx. importer, and dictionaries. I think there are some "Metroidvania" examples around here but they use individual layouts for each room/area which won't get you very far in the long run.

• The Iconoclasts was made with Construct 1

youtube.com/watch

• C2 is 100% capable of making a big game - I'm making one now with no problems. Just don't expect real-time multiplayer or vector graphics. Other than that, there aren't many limitations.

• C2 is 100% capable of making a big game - I'm making one now with no problems. Just don't expect real-time multiplayer or vector graphics. Other than that, there aren't many limitations.

Well that is not quite what I was asking but OK. I believe ya.

I am not after MP or vector graphics...not even sure what vector graphics are.

I would be more interested in creating something like an RPG or a Metroidvania ect. And I was hoping people would post games that are out there made in Construct 2 that fit the idea of "High Quality", whatever that means to you as a person of course, since that is a subjective thing.

• Hamstar?k is my favourite to date. Video:

• Hamstar?k is my favourite to date. Video: youtube.com/watch

Thanks I will give that a look! If you are the creator of Mortar Melon by the way you were mentioned first ;)

• Hamstar?k is my favourite to date. Video:

OOf...That made me dizzy just watching it....cool hamster wheel effect though.

• I would be more interested in creating something like an RPG or a Metroidvania ect. And I was hoping people would post games that are out there made in Construct 2 that fit the idea of "High Quality", whatever that means to you as a person of course, since that is a subjective thing.

I'm remaking loot pursuit in C2, it's an RPG. The C2 version doesn't look like this currently, but it will eventually look a lot like it (mainly the ui will be different):

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNRi0xcwW_s[/TUBE]

• Arima Wow! I didn't know that you were remaking it! How's it going?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Fun Question: Could Construct2 do something like this?

cryamore.com/btest/Buildtest/Test.html

• Stomphoof - I was working on a metroidvania type game: http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic58809.html

I think there are some "Metroidvania" examples around here but they use individual layouts for each room/area which won't get you very far in the long run.

Tokinsom - I'm using individual layouts in mine. What issue does that cause?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)