Want to Crash your computer?

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • I ran into this and laughed a little.

Make a sprite then make these events.

For Each Sprite > Sprite Spawn a Sprite.

Then just watch your computer just bug out.

• You probably have no idea why it happens, do you ?

Well ... good for you.

• [quote:1zf0anfv]@Taser I ran into this and laughed a little.

Make a sprite then make these events.

For Each Sprite > Sprite Spawn a Sprite.

Then just watch your computer just bug out.

Preview that in the debugger and watch the object counter and you'll see the problem

• I tried this, but only WebGL crashed. I prepared my computer to be shutdown...

Maybe an infinite loop. On mobile devices also it crashes ?

• Yes its an infinate loop. The foreach will happen until all the sprites are checked, but each check creates a new sprite so the loop never ends it just eats up your resources.

• The loop isn't infinite, the game itself is an infinite loop. However, the nature of the event makes the loop grow exponentially (2^tickselapsed). So after a second at 60 fps you would theoratically have 1 152 921 504 606 846 975 new sprites if you begin with one. The system obviously can't cope with this and everything slow down to a crawl and hangs forever after a few ticks.

• Create an endless loop on purpose then create a bug report and if the team doesn't respond immediately create 50 threads asking them the same questions over and over then if you get banned, go to Newgrounds and rant there.

• lennaert

Oh excuse me I didn't know we had an online SAS comment section bad ass here.

Maybe you can make a tutorial on how to be a witty douche to people making jokes.

Anonnymitet

Yes bro I know why it happens. Honestly it's super simple and I just thought it was funny.

• lennaert

Oh excuse me I didn't know we had an online SAS comment section bad ass here.

Maybe you can make a tutorial on how to be a witty douche to people making jokes.

Hit a nerf aye ....

Put That in an endless loop and you'll get a nervous breakdown.

• > lennaert

> Oh excuse me I didn't know we had an online SAS comment section bad ass here.

> Maybe you can make a tutorial on how to be a witty douche to people making jokes.

>

>

Hit a nerf aye ....

Put That in an endless loop and you'll get a nervous breakdown.

LOL!!!! " Hit a nerf "

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Don't Taser me bro!!!

My browser Tasered on me when I first tried a 'While' loop.

I Tasered my computer.

• If you think about it, it is like a metaphor to life,

Started with two beings and after thousands of generation it crashes down burning just like the earth will if we keep going like this

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)