Using Google Play Service, native or plugin.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • We're looking for a way to show to the player a global leaderboards, his position and the two before and after him in the list, we were about to use the google play service but it needs to be used with SDK, we read about the new plugin with cooconJS and Contruct but we don't know if we can make it.

Ideas?

• Anyone, please?

• I suggest you follow this thread and this thread. There's no way to access google leaderboards at the moment and cocoonjs offers the best short term solution now that the plugin has gone open source. Crosswalk should offer the option as well but I don't know the timing for that one either.

• I suggest you follow . There's no way to access google leaderboards at the moment and cocoonjs offers the best short term solution now that the plugin has gone open source. Crosswalk should offer the option as well but I don't know the timing for that one either.

From what I understand, the new plugin brings them this option, but is not available yet or is some bugs. Is this it?

• Exactly. Just keep an eye on those threads, I'm sure there'll be a breakthrough and that's where it'll be announced first. When is a different question....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'll keep up with these threads, it is a pity that the Ludei opened the project as Open Source leaving the feeling that was giving problems for the community. Fortunately there is a movement in this direction and probably have good results soon.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)