undecided about purchasing C2

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • X3M Thank you for that tutorial, I was just about to ask you for it. I'll check it out soon.

NN81 What kind of game you want to create?

• X3M Thank you for that tutorial, I was just about to ask you for it. I'll check it out soon.

NN81 What kind of game you want to create?

no game for the moment, only undecided about purchase Construct 2 or Clickteam Fusion 2.5

• Both of them are almost the same but I would say C2 events sheet is by far more powerful and flexible (personal opinion after using both).

• no game for the moment, only undecided about purchase Construct 2 or Clickteam Fusion 2.5

Then my suggestion to you: right now, buy C2. The event system is far ahead of CTF 2.5's. However, if you can afford to wait more than half a year, then I'd think about CTF 3 or C3 (whichever suits your needs). Clickteam is currently improving CTF 3's event system, closing the gap between Construct and Fusion in that regard.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • From the blog:

"Anyone who buys Construct 2 from today until Construct 3's release will get their first year of Construct 3 for free. To make it a no-brainer, we're also putting Construct 2 on sale for $99. So there's no reason to wait!"

I wonder how much Fusion 3 will be?

Not that the timing of this thread isn't a bit conspicuous already.

• > no game for the moment, only undecided about purchase Construct 2 or Clickteam Fusion 2.5

>

Then my suggestion to you: right now, buy C2. The event system is far ahead of CTF 2.5's. However, if you can afford to wait more than half a year, then I'd think about CTF 3 or C3 (whichever suits your needs). Clickteam is currently improving CTF 3's event system, closing the gap between Construct and Fusion in that regard.

i think u touch the point !! tx men ^^

From the blog:

"Anyone who buys Construct 2 from today until Construct 3's release will get their first year of Construct 3 for free. To make it a no-brainer, we're also putting Construct 2 on sale for $99. So there's no reason to wait!"

yeah you are right

EDIT: just bought! at the end you have convinced me.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)