Tilemap object, solid y colision.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hello, is there any way to make a tile not detectable for collisions?

I have a tilemap object with solid, I want to eliminate the collision of some tiles but it is not possible because you can not delete the collision Maya, you can only leave 3 points at least in a Maya.

Even if you place the 3 points on the same pixel, for example at 0, 0, the collision will still be detected.

I want to avoid using another tilemap object just for this, so I ask this question.

Even if you put tile number 1000 there and your tileset does not have this tile, the collision will still be detected.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • From the Tilemap manual:

[quote:1gkfv6pc]If you wish to have tiles that are visible but do not register a collision, use two Tilemap objects layered on top of each other.

You probably read that as well. I am pretty sure that there is no other way of doing it apart from using a new tilemap on top of the other one.

• From the Tilemap manual:

[quote:19yikc6v]If you wish to have tiles that are visible but do not register a collision, use two Tilemap objects layered on top of each other.

You probably read that as well. I am pretty sure that there is no other way of doing it apart from using a new tilemap on top of the other one.

Okay, it's inevitable to have to use another object for this.

Thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)