Three questions from a beginner.

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Latency independent responsive controls. Beginner friendly documented.
  • Hello everyone. I have a couple of questions concerning my game.

First question that I have: How do I take the items that you find in the game and make them show up in the gallery only after you have found them, and make it so that the items don't show back up in the game until the game has been reset?

Second question that I have: How do I make it so that when you double tap the screen and zoom in you can move around the background while still having the background stay on the screen?

Third and final question that I have: How do I make a reset button that allows the player to reset the game?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The main issue with your questions is that there are several possible answers.

The implementation depends on what exactly you are trying to achieve and how you have set up your project so far.

Consider posting your capx, this will make it easier to be able to answer in direct relation with the project you are working on.

You should also look for some existing tutorials (with keywords like "inventory" for example, that will be the closer to what you call "gallery" I guess).

You may also check the "How do I FAQ" for implementation examples of specific mechanics that may help you and you can adapt to your project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)