TheConstructor - A C2 Fan-Magazine

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • There will definitely be some improvements, especially on the content

I just want to say again, that everybody is welcome to write an article or showcase his or her game to me. This should be a community driven thing

Crawnic

I don´t know Game Informer, can you give me a screen or something that shows how they handle reviews?

• Its really small but its just basically quick reviews..This isn't exactly what i was looking for but it gets the idea across.

• Ohh yeah, that looks real good

I keep that in mind for the next issue

• There will definitely be some improvements, especially on the content

I just want to say again, that everybody is welcome to write an article or showcase his or her game to me. This should be a community driven thing

Btw, I did enjoy the article. I wasn't sure at first if I was gonna skim through or read everything but once I got into it I pretty much read everything. Nice work!

• Wow, this is such a good idea. Curating games, showcasing them, analysing some of them, keeping up with Construct 2 updates, commentary... etc. I hope this grows and that I will be able to collaborate eventually!

• Like what everyone has said....this is so cool!!!

A magazine that shows interesting information that we would never have got, tips and tricks and even allows some of us to showcase our games.....as a humble beginner, please let me just say thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Congrats on your 1st edition of the C2 Fan-Mag. It was an awsome read and I really would like you to continue this.

• Thank you all for your kind words. Really appreciate the feedback. That´ll definitely encourage me, to stay up to date with this

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)