Thank you!

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Thank you!

Recently I have reached our 1.000-th sale on Scirra!

I want to use this to thank all our customers for supporting us! This would have not been possible without your help! We really appreciate every single purchase. Moreover I want to thank scirra giving us the opportunity to upload my assets and templates to their store.

But words aren't enough, so I will start a 50%-Off sale for all my items available in the scirra store on the upcoming staturday (03. Oct 2015, 00:00 AM).

Here I want to thank a few persons.

Ashley

Thank you for your awesome game-maker Tool Construct 2. Game developing has never been easier than with Construct 2. Thank you!

Tom

Thank you for the opportunity to let us sell our templates and asset in the scirra store (also applies to Ashley of course). Also I want to thank you for your kind support. You always had an open ear for my suggestions and issues! Keep up the great work, both of you!

cranberrygame

My old friend, what should I say. You are the person providing the most useful plugins for us. I just want to thank you for all your hard work and service you have provided us since we met. You are an awesome person! Stay the way you are! I wish you only the best for your further projects.

At the Scirra Community:

I never have worked with a nicer or better community than the one from scirra. Every user I’ve met was kindly and cooperative. Thank you for that! Stay awesome guys!

Get involved!

You can read more in my blog post (& and win some free redeem codes of course).

So head over to https://shatter-box.com/?p=14340 and share your opinion/feedback.

THANK YOU ALL!

• Wow, congrats, man!

That's an impressive mark and success to you and your team.

• Wow, congrats, man!

That's an impressive mark and success to you and your team.

Thank you so much

• AndreasR

Hi Good Friend!

Congratulate your 1000th sales on scirra store.

You seem to succeed in the scirra store.

Nice!

Wish continuous luck to you!

Sang Ki Kwon

• Congratulations and thanks for your kind words! Glad the store is doing well for you

• AndreasR

Hi Good Friend!

Congratulate your 1000th sales on scirra store.

You seem to succeed in the scirra store.

Nice!

Wish continuous luck to you!

Sang Ki Kwon

cranberrygame

Thank you so much!

Congratulations and thanks for your kind words! Glad the store is doing well for you

Tom

Thank you You're welcome!

• It's always good to see a success. Congratulations

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice! Congrats!

My stuff is selling well too!

• Nice! Congrats!

My stuff is selling well too!

megatronx

Thank you! Nice to hear that it works out for you, too Wish you great success!

It's always good to see a success. Congratulations

glerikud

Thank you!

---

Like mentioned above now my complete portfolio available on scirra is on sale (50% off)

https://www.scirra.com/store/sellers/andreas-r-14

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)