[Suggestion] Pathing

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I saw a game creation tool on indiegogo that lets you do game creation in a browser. The interface was way behind Construct very beta. But one thing that was really awesome was built in pathing.

It allows you to draw directly on the layout, a path for enemies/players to follow. It seemed to be very flexible where if a sprite hits a path, it has behaviors built in. It looks a lot like when you draw bounding polygons in Construct.

http://www.indiegogo.com/gameleon

My suggestion is to pull in work from third party plugins, and eventually add some sort of ability to follow a path and do behaviors on that. Maybe triggers if you hit a path etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I second this. Foot paths would be a great addition. 8)

• It's kinda niche, and would be kind of hard to impliment into the layout in a third party plug. On the other hand its fairly simple to do a external editor, and import the data.

• It's kinda niche, and would be kind of hard to impliment into the layout in a third party plug. On the other hand its fairly simple to do a external editor, and import the data.

I get that it's a niche thing. Essentially it is good for top down games or platformers with air based sprites.

The main thing i like about this is the fact it is all integrated. and VISUAL.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)