[Suggestion] Deactivate Platform Behavior

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • Could you please add the ability to activate/deactivate the platform behavior?

Since there are no families yet, I've been making all of my enemies out of a single object. It's working well so far, but being unable to deactivate the platform behavior for non-platform enemies is causing some trouble.

Also, there was talk of a "jump-through platform" behavior a little while ago. Any idea if that will make it into the next build? I've made my own jump-through platforms by deactivating/activating solids depending on the player's position, but this won't work with platform enemies.

• I'd love an on off switch for all of the behaviours. Turn on physics only when dead, for example...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah that would be pretty nice. I don't see why only certain behaviors can be activated/deactivated. On top of that, you can only change certain behavior properties via events, instead of all the ones you'll find when editing the behavior in the layout editor :T I want to say they're just unfinished but this is how it was in CC as well so eh.

• Was just thinking this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)