Starting up ? READ FIRST !

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • This is a list of thing you SHOULD do before asking your question in the How-do-I Section ...

A lot of people ask some basic or complicated questions and get no replies after days of waiting , forgetting that they are sitting on a goldmine of informations that MAY ( WILL ) save them a lot of time and frustration ...

That's why I wrote this ... A list of many of the resources you may need to find the most optimal solutions to your problems !

So here we go !

- The Tutorials Section

If you're new, try a tutorial before asking questions in this forum. Tutorials cover a lot of basic ground and will get you going in Construct2 much quicker.

- The Manual

Didn't understand something ? Don't worry ! The manual is your 1# official source of documentation , it explains everything as precisely as possible .

- The FAQ

The FAQ is a mine of already solved problems all made available for you !

You can easily find the solutions to your problems there !

- The Search Bar

Didn't solve it already ? Don't worry ... You can easily search for keywords in the search bar at the top-right of the page !

If you can't find what you are searching with those resources ...

Read this to increase your chances of getting responses !

Thanks, and I hope you solve your issue quickly!

Note : Kyatric , Tom , Arima , could you sticky this ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I like it, however I didn't find the formatting all that intuitive to read. Maybe it's just me of course, but maybe a format similar to this or similar.

Tutorials

If you're new, try a tutorial before asking questions in this forum. Tutorials cover a lot of basic ground and will get you going in Construct2 much quicker.

The Manual

Didn't understand something ? Don't worry ! The manual is your 1# official source of documentation , it explains everything as precisely as possible.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)