It /shouldn't/ be important, but the only reason I noticed it was because it /was/ causing my animations to glitch.
My game involves switching between three different characters. You move the Active character using the 8-directional behavior, and the two inactive characters follow you with the pathfinding behavior.
Because of the switching, I have to make separate cases for animations for if they're moving with 8-directional or pathfinding. I determine which animation to play (up, right, left, down) by using the MovingAngle expression in each behavior.
Now, I thought I could just copy the code, because it would be the same, but it turns out I had to change the range of angles for each, since one uses a 0 to 180 and 0 to -180 scale and the other uses a 0 to 360 scale.
It wasn't a HUGE deal, but it's still weird and took a bit to figure out what was going on.