Spriter/C2 - (9-16-2019 - bug fix)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • istavang Do you get the same error with the capx I linked?

no its ok now , but the scon file was missing on my import

• istavang Do you get the same error with the capx I linked?

now he is walking like a dream

the scon file was missing in import if that is a clue and help for you

• Glad you got it working. I thought it might be the missing .scon, but it doesn't get an error for me when the scon is missing.

• are you also on Windows 8?

Yes Lucid, Windows 8.1 64Bits. Using the new C2 Build (64Bits) and Scml plugin it make my player lag on jump, even if I use my method of every tick to set animation.

When I open my project on C2 32Bits everything seen to working normal.

• >

> are you also on Windows 8?

>

Yes Lucid, Windows 8.1 64Bits. Using the new C2 Build (64Bits) and Scml plugin it make my player lag on jump, even if I use my method of every tick to set animation.

When I open my project on C2 32Bits everything seen to working normal.

lucid

Sorry for my mistake, the issue is with the scml plugin I guess, in the 32Bits version of C2 that I test, it was with the old version of the plugin and no lag happened, after that I updated the plugin and same lag issue on the Y axis.

The 64Bit version was already with the plugin updated.

• >

> >

> > are you also on Windows 8?

> >

>

> Yes Lucid, Windows 8.1 64Bits. Using the new C2 Build (64Bits) and Scml plugin it make my player lag on jump, even if I use my method of every tick to set animation.

>

> When I open my project on C2 32Bits everything seen to working normal.

>

lucid

Sorry for my mistake, the issue is with the scml plugin I guess, in the 32Bits version of C2 that I test, it was with the old version of the plugin and no lag happened, after that I updated the plugin and same lag issue on the Y axis.

The 64Bit version was already with the plugin updated.

Let me see the capx with the lag issue. So you weren't having an issue on import after all?

• Let me see the capx with the lag issue. So you weren't having an issue on import after all?

I will upload the capx to dropbox. Basic after updated to the latest version of C2 and the plugin, lag on the Y axis appear.

I updated the Free version of C2 to 32Bits with the old version of the plugin and no lag.

• Ok. I have an idea why this might be happening, but probably won't get a chance to look at it until Monday.

• Ok. I have an idea why this might be happening, but probably won't get a chance to look at it until Monday.

Ok, thanks for the help

I sent you the link of the .capx file on a private message.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Everything is fine now. I don't know why, but I re-installed under 32bit for C2 which worked. When I tried going back to 64bit it didn't work. I suspect it's something to do with installing Win8.1 and working with old folders.

>

I'll ask Ashley if he has any idea why this is happening. Are you saying you can't get it to work under c2 64 at all, even with new projects now?

EDIT: Another question, did this problem start only in the latest version?

I cannot say 100%. I just noticed I was having troubles after installing C2-64. Previously I always used 32bit , but since I installed a new OS, then the following day c2.169 came out I figured I would just use 64bit. So when re-imported my character because I wanted Character Maps it just didn't work. Prior to that I had no need to re-import and was just using what was alerady imported. So I went back pages and when through various import guiedes. I tried deleting the current Spriter import for a fresh start. With that failing I decided to try a new project with Spriter packages instead. Still not working.

So then I decided to install down back to 32bit since that's what I usually run with. And then it worked.

I'm not saying it's a plugin issue or even possible a C2 issue. It could just be somthing to do with folder ownership. I dual partition my HDD. 1 Partition is the OS and the other for data and app which can run on their own. So this wan't an upgrade of the OS it was a clean OS install. So i'm thinking that the prior installation folder just wasn't playing friendly for some reason. So with 32bit working. i went back to 64bit... and didn't work. Again. i'm not convinced it's a 64bit problem. I think it just has to do with something else. But I'm not 100% sure.

The only option left is to do a purely clean 64bit installation and see if it works. but right now I got everything working nicely and I'm not inclined to foobar that up with multiple installs

• hi, another problem in 169 beta :

Character maps problem : look at the legs after exporting to node/html5

i have two character maps , a blue and a pink

[attachment=0:1hbis2f8][/attachment:1hbis2f8]

"the scml / scon are made with B8 today"

want the capx ? scml ?

thanks.

• want the capx ? scml ?

thanks.

yes please

• >

> want the capx ? scml ?

> thanks.

>

yes please

Mail sent, thanks !

• ok, i think its not spriter but the scale bug here :

only legs have sprite sheet animation !

when i export with downscaling "normal quality", legs are ok, but colors are not.

• ok, i think its not spriter but the scale bug here :

only legs have sprite sheet animation !

when i export with downscaling "normal quality", legs are ok, but colors are not.

Thanks for the update.

plugin changelog 5/12/14

• Fixed a bug that caused the sprites to be animated to a position one tick behind the scml object.

Thank you everyone for continuing to report bugs, and sending your capxs and Spriter projects when requested. It makes finding and fixing bugs very easy.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)