Spriter/C2 - (9-16-2019 - bug fix)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • lucid

Just an update about the missing animation bug. It is not about Collision box feature, It is about the "Prettify XML" disabled bug.

1)Create 2 simple animations. (You must create more than 1 animation to see this bug)

2)Save project as scml with Prettify XML and JSON disabled.

3)Close and reopen project.

When open back the scml, the first or default animation will be missing. I hope you guys able to fix this bug.

This is fixed for the next version. If you have automatic updates set to check for all updates (under edit|settings), I'll add this fix as a beta update over the next few days, since it's pretty critical. The good news is this is a loading bug, not a saving bug, so the information is still intact in the file.

did you figure out why on import the previous events disappear ?

They aren't disappearing for me.

If you'd like to send me a capx to along with the zipped Spriter project (folder with scml file and images), and specify which events are disappearing, I can take a look.

• Lucid

I have a question for you gents, on this video you made------->

Subscribe to Construct videos now

at 0:46 you show some expiremental features with a head turn.

I watched it over and over and just couldn't work out how you implemented it.

What are these Sub-Entites and how can I access them on my Pro version?

Thanks in advance

• Everything is fine now. I don't know why, but I re-installed under 32bit for C2 which worked. When I tried going back to 64bit it didn't work. I suspect it's something to do with installing Win8.1 and working with old folders.

• Everything is fine now. I don't know why, but I re-installed under 32bit for C2 which worked. When I tried going back to 64bit it didn't work. I suspect it's something to do with installing Win8.1 and working with old folders.

Thanks, on C2 32bit is everything working.

I'll ask Ashley if he has any idea why this is happening. Are you saying you can't get it to work under c2 64 at all, even with new projects now?

EDIT: Another question, did this problem start only in the latest version?

at 0:46 you show some expiremental features with a head turn.e

That feature has been turned off (even as an experimental feature) temporarily, but will be reenabled after 1.0 when we're back to working on it again.

• > Everything is fine now. I don't know why, but I re-installed under 32bit for C2 which worked. When I tried going back to 64bit it didn't work. I suspect it's something to do with installing Win8.1 and working with old folders.

>

I'll ask Ashley if he has any idea why this is happening. Are you saying you can't get it to work under c2 64 at all, even with new projects now?

> at 0:46 you show some expiremental features with a head turn.e

>

That feature has been turned off (even as an experimental feature) temporarily, but will be reenabled after 1.0 when we're back to working on it again.

same here with win 8.1 64bit error msg cannot read property name spriter plugin line 317

and unexpected token < line 1

• same here with win 8.1 64bit error msg cannot read property name spriter plugin line 317

and unexpected token < line 1

That sounds like a separate issue, If you send me your capx, I can probably figure out the problem.

are you also on Windows 8?

• > same here with win 8.1 64bit error msg cannot read property name spriter plugin line 317

> and unexpected token < line 1

>

That sounds like a separate issue, If you send me your capx, I can probably figure out the problem.

are you also on Windows 8?

i was just testing greyGuy player , pasted it in a new project and ran it and got these error msg,

• hmm.. doesnt the plugin work under win 8.1 64bit ??

do u have a working capx on eg . grey guy , then i can test that ??

link to download or email

i am on beta 169

• hmm.. doesnt the plugin work under win 8.1 64bit ??

It's supposed to, yes.

i was just testing greyGuy player , pasted it in a new project and ran it and got these error msg,

When you import the greyguy, are the images not appearing for you as well? If not, an incorrectly imported capx may be able to help me find some clues as to what's going wrong in the import process.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • do u have a working capx on eg . grey guy , then i can test that ??

Here's one.

• > hmm.. doesnt the plugin work under win 8.1 64bit ??

>

It's supposed to, yes.

> i was just testing greyGuy player , pasted it in a new project and ran it and got these error msg,

>

When you import the greyguy, are the images not appearing for you as well? If not, an incorrectly imported capx may be able to help me find some clues as to what's going wrong in the import process.

no everyting looks okey , sprites are there ,folder for sprites are there famely are there , everything looks ok as it has worked before .

• istavang Do you get the same error with the capx I linked?

• >

> > hmm.. doesnt the plugin work under win 8.1 64bit ??

> >

> It's supposed to, yes.

>

>

> > i was just testing greyGuy player , pasted it in a new project and ran it and got these error msg,

> >

> When you import the greyguy, are the images not appearing for you as well? If not, an incorrectly imported capx may be able to help me find some clues as to what's going wrong in the import process.

>

no everyting looks okey , sprites are there ,folder for sprites are there famely are there , everything looks ok as it has worked before .

the sprites is in a bundle thoug ?

but your capx is working so i must see what it can be . thanks

• player scon file was missing on my import

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)