Space Blaster for Windows demo

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • Pode - great idea! That's reduced the empty project overhead to about 11mb, and it still seems to work fine. With some other tricks, it's brought Space Blaster's file size down from 21mb to 14.5mb. I've updated the download with the new smaller file.

• I don't know the exact FPS since it's not displayed, but it's at least 50fps here. Very nice. Some fonts are illegible though.

• - It should be possible to access files on disk as well.

WHOO HOO HOO

By any chance, would it be possible to set a preference or have an extra key command or quick access toolbar button for 'preview as EXE' instead of having to export to it?

That would be very, VERY helpful for those of us wanting to have disk file access frequently.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Awesome! Runs beautifully on my laptop, though it still has the bizarre transparency issue from the previous test demonstration.

• Cool C C Cool

• gonna try it! thanks man!

• Windowless Rendering

Render web-pages to any graphics surface, 3D texture, or otherwise. Perfect for use in games, multi-touch simulations, and more.

I understand that this will finally give us the power to make standalone windows program, but am I reading it wrong that I could use Awesomium to make a game for my Nook Color (crippled android tablet)?

• Guyon - Awesomium only does Windows, Mac and Linux desktop. For Android we're looking in to directCanvas and CocoonJS, but I'm not sure if they work on a Nook.

• Awesome. Runs fast on my laptop, not 60fps, but close to it. This feature will be a killer.

• Guyon - Awesomium only does Windows, Mac and Linux desktop. For Android we're looking in to directCanvas and CocoonJS, but I'm not sure if they work on a Nook.

Thanks Ashley,

Nook Color & Nook Table are propitiatory android device, so unless you Root them they will not pick up any Android market.

Nook Color can run HTML on it, but like the PC does not like to run a html game directly. Is there easy way to run an HTML game without the web?

• So happy to hear this!!!!!!!

• Yes!!! I knew deep down to stick with Construct over GM. You guys are awesome!

• Looks great and runs fine on my laptop, too. The 15 mb size seems OK, too, given the far greater installed size of most commercial games. But what really interests me is being able to access files on the disk to save setups, levels and game states. Ashley mentioned file access as a probable feature. Hope so.

• Hi Ashley

Will it be possible to use the whole Awesomium API?

Features like HTML UI (http://awesomium.com/wp-content/uploads/screenshot_overgrowth_ui.jpg) and in-game custom Web Browser interest me a lot.

Thanks

• Armitage1982 - Awesomium is literally Google Chrome in an EXE wrapper. So pretty much anything Google Chrome can do, Awesomium can do. Since you can make HTML UIs and in-game browsers in Chrome, so you can also in Awesomium.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)