Sad and disappointed :(

0 favourites
  • jayderyu

" however I also suggest checking up on using the remote downloading of games through Android"

Emh... can you explain me this last part? Ehehe

Or even a link to a resource could be fine... didn't understand it

Thanks!

• Ok, it seemd that i got it!

Seems that on mediatek devices there are many problems running games exported in crosswalk

I tried in fact the preview in chrome on my mobile (a mediatek MT6592 octacore) and the result was terrible, the game runs in slow motion.

Then tried with the cocoonjs preview app and not only it runs at 60fps but also tilt was working!!

• This is not good news. If Crosswalk is that bad on certain cpus & gpus whilst coocoon works fine, then the problem is not the device but crosswalk

• This is not good news. If Crosswalk is that bad on certain cpus & gpus whilst coocoon works fine, then the problem is not the device but crosswalk

Crosswalk blacklist a lot of GPUs based on the Google Chrome blacklist, so thats why they run poorly. They are updating it so you can choose to ignore the blacklist and your game will be GPU accelerated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm also fairly sure that preview in chrome is slower than running it natively for e.g. through the official XDK app (Intel App Preview)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)