Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • Congratulations to everyone who was involved!

this was a fascinating journey, and an amazing experience!

• Congratulations CubeBox and Panic !!!

• Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for the competition!=) I until the last moment worried about ISA. This game was made ​​by my friend, but unfortunately the game is not won a prize, and my friend in turn, no longer wants to continue to make games, but he still satisfied with the result))

• Congrats to all winners! Sadly I didn't know the existence of C2 when this jam was starting. When is the next one?

• Thank you for the competition!=) I until the last moment worried about ISA. This game was made ??by my friend, but unfortunately the game is not won a prize, and my friend in turn, no longer wants to continue to make games, but he still satisfied with the result))

Where you see all the results?

• Where you see all the results?

Check your email...

10th Place: Blindship

9th Place: Bernadette and the Demon Circus

8th Place: Kontratz

7th Place: Panic

6th Place: Cube Box

5th Place: Kare

4th Place: Little Lights

3rd Place: Light & Dark

2nd Place: Pixlexia

1st Place: War Light

• > Where you see all the results?

>

Check your email...

10th Place: Blindship

9th Place: Bernadette and the Demon Circus

8th Place: Kontratz

7th Place: Panic

6th Place: Cube Box

5th Place: Kare

4th Place: Little Lights

3rd Place: Light & Dark

2nd Place: Pixlexia

1st Place: War Light

I didn´t receive any email, but Thanks! And congrats to all the winners!

• I actually made a point of this on facebook as well.Why did Rikoshe put rules to follow if they won't follow them as well? The 8th place game was posted on the 4th of april,breaking one of the rules and yet it still got in the top 10.Don't get me wrong the game deserves it,but if it won't follow the rules won't that be a bad example for the next jam ?

• WOW I did not think I would win first place.

It has not reached me any mail Scirra?

that rare.

• Congratulations to everyone, the Jam was quite fun to participate in.

Elliott , Ashley , Tom you guys are not taking another two weeks for prizes, are you? Could anyone drop a reply for my previous post please?

• Some really great entries that were fun to play! Amazing work everyone

I actually made a point of this on facebook as well.Why did Rikoshe put rules to follow if they won't follow them as well? The 8th place game was posted on the 4th of april,breaking one of the rules and yet it still got in the top 10.Don't get me wrong the game deserves it,but if it won't follow the rules won't that be a bad example for the next jam ?

We considered late entries as a rubric violation, similar to rules that you'd find on a university paper or exam; each game was given a score based on relevance, graphics, gameplay and originality, and deductions were made for rubric violations - whilst these deductions were quite severe, there were several games that were good enough that even with these deductions, the overall score was still high enough to win a place in the top 10.

We'd like to think that going forward, third party businesses taking interest in Construct 2 would be seen as a good thing

• Yay!

Congratulations to the winners, you're the best!

So much fun to give peoples my current skills, but I hope I can improve Tap Routes and turn it into the next hit mobile game (I DUNNO...), if I can afford the registration fee on Google Play Store, or have enough time...

• when they deliver the prizes?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)