Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • (...) but when you see what's in store, it'll be well worth it, and we're not just talking about the game jam!

Something interesting in store that everybody will be happy about? Construct 3?

• (...) but when you see what's in store, it'll be well worth it, and we're not just talking about the game jam!

So I guess you're talking about the C2 sale ... ?

• Congratulation!!!

Blind Ship is the 10th

• > (...) but when you see what's in store, it'll be well worth it, and we're not just talking about the game jam!

>

Something interesting in store that everybody will be happy about? Construct 3? [/quote Congratulations! Blind Ship is the 10th

• May I ask where did you get this information from? I see no contest results yet.

• It's trickling out their Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Scirra

Wow that sounds worse than I thought it would.

• - Congrat's for the BlindShip

• Cheers!

BTW: was much more expecting that Magic Shapes could score some place rather than Blind Ship... That's a surprise!

• Congratulations to the winners, and good luck/patience to people who are still waiting for the results.

Elliott or Scirra Team, not to be a pain in the ass, but can we grab contest prize as soon as possible? Since the announcement took some time to arrive, my timeline got shifted as well (I held fingers crossed to get one of the spots for personal license). Could you guys please make an exception and grant the prize (personal license) asap? This way I will be able to meet my deadlines.

I would really appreciate that.

Cheers.

• Congratulations to the winners, and good luck/patience to people who are still waiting for the results.

Elliott or Scirra Team, not to be a pain in the ass, but can we grab contest prize as soon as possible? Since the announcement took some time to arrive, my timeline got shifted as well (I held fingers crossed to get one of the spots for personal license). Could you guys please make an exception and grant the prize (personal license) asap? This way I will be able to meet my deadlines.

I would really appreciate that.

Cheers.

How do you know you won ?

Edit: Oh I just saw the post on Facebook. It's not on Twitter yet for some reason... Congratz

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • laypax we know someone won but we waiting for info who won

• Elliott can u check publish and update date ?

Kontrazt

First published on 4th April, 2016

Rules

It's a mobile game jam - so your game should work on mobile devices!

No overtly graphic content - let's keep it family friendly!

"Make sure you submit your entry before the 31st of March."

• Congrats to all who won! I will keep a look out for the first placed winner!

• Kontrazt

First published on 4th April, 2016

Rules

It's a mobile game jam - so your game should work on mobile devices!

No overtly graphic content - let's keep it family friendly!

"Make sure you submit your entry before the 31st of March."

Ikr, he published the game after the deadline and still won... lol

• Congratulation to the winners, Cheers!

And good luck to others guys.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)