Retrospections from a n00b.

0 favourites
  • Actually, I can't see that Flurry have any analytics support for HTML5 games. Looks like it's all for native.

• Actually, I can't see that Flurry have any analytics support for HTML5 games. Looks like it's all for native.

I don't remember where I got my flurry plugin, it's somewhere in the forum and it works the last time I tried it, I'm not a guy for techy stuff, just a user, so I don't really have anything to say about that. I was thinking that probably you can adapt the existing one given that the creator allows it, sort of like what you did with cranberrygames.

Actually the point I'm trying to make is about the statement "Even if it does lack a bunch of features that the others take for granted", and my opinion is C2 missing analytic as a major category/features, I feel that C2 should have it, supporting one at least.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That's what plugins are for. A better solution might be a plugin request subforum for those of us who code. I'd much rather Ashley spend time on the core elements of the engine instead of third party integration.

Ashley are you opposed to me throwing together a drupal site to help with searching/ranking user plugins?

• I indeed would like to see a way to organise 3rd party plugins, like they will not be just WIP and completed addons, but somethign more precise

Like which exporter is targeted (html5, phonegap, node webkit, every exporter, etc...), what kind of feature it is (movement behavior, organisation behavior, non global plugin (like an object you place in the layout), global plugin (sort of like an API plugin for exemple).

Just my 2 cents

• Ashley

You obviously did not look very carefully, thehen created a great plugin for flurry a while ago:

Great plugin, would like to see it gets an official support.

• I indeed would like to see a way to organise 3rd party plugins, like they will not be just WIP and completed addons, but somethign more precise

Like which exporter is targeted (html5, phonegap, node webkit, every exporter, etc...), what kind of feature it is (movement behavior, organisation behavior, non global plugin (like an object you place in the layout), global plugin (sort of like an API plugin for exemple).

Just my 2 cents

I'm putting this on my TODO list for when game dev starts to feel like a grind again. The plugins forum is sort of a mess.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)