[Request] Collapse all events

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • Right hand click on the event group scroll down to collapse all....also ..read the manual

True, but you still can't collapse all events with sub-events as far as I know.

• If you click on the parent group it does...

Family inheritance is the same in all cascading sheet types

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Right hand click on the event group scroll down to collapse all....also ..read the manual

left mouse buttons are action oriented..right mouse are power user controls in general

If you click on the parent group it does...

Family inheritance is the same in all cascading sheet types

You can't expand or collapse sub-events automatically using a group as a container. It will expand/collapse sub-groups but not sub-events.

I'm sorry but i could seriously need a facepalm right about now.

• Although a Construct 3 user, I desided to revive this old C2 topic. So one vote from me too (didn't feel the need to create a new thread, so actually asking for this feature to be added into C3). I do use groups, and collapsing and expanding them is nice, but would be nice to have this also for events.

My event sheet is quite big, almost 1000 events atm. After doing "find", it leaves events expanded (C3, haven't used C2 much). Sure I can always collapse everything with the "collapse all groups", but next time I open that group, many events are expanded. (Events that have contained a word I have previously searched.)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)