After making sure I understand C2;
purchasing courses and spending time to learn the software (countless hours, which turned out to be a total waste of my time),
after sending a pre-sales email which said making Andoid and Amazon games are easy I invested my money into this.
Now I literally spend more time trying to figure out how in the hell to get me app on Google Play. So here's my take of this and my utter disappointment in what I believe in FALSE advertising.
On your home page you make it look very easy but the reality is that:
- You have no video tutorials which is what most people prefer.
- You're tutorials are outdated and written by other people, so that is not to say they will always work
- You have no tutorials other than the manual which is actually helpful and structured, you can't find answers and have to look all over the place jumping from useless tutorial to another even more useless piece of information.
- You do not cater for total beginners like me at all
- You make use of third parties to do heavy lifting for you, and by the way, I do not want to waste my money on software and than have to see a "powered by Ludei" on my app screen like I saw with one of the apps from another developer. Why in the hell would I then waste my money on software, then I would rather go and learn a much harder opensource alternative.
I can go on and on and on and on about how you fail your customers. I am so, so disappointed. Because of you, I have wasted weeks of my time and you sit back and make money and don't give a flying f*ck about the little guy like me. Yes, your software may be easy to learn, but seriously, you tell me what good is a game if you have so much sh!t trying to monetize it? We all are just trying to make some money.
You have to go through so much sh!t and hassles to export your app. For each platform it is different and if there was at least an up to date video tutorial accompanied by a step by step (not assuming we are programmers or experts) it might be worth of the crap and not a complete waste of your time. Seriously, if you expect people to pay for what you advertise than make sure you can back up your claims.
People like me who strive to do things right do not appreciate going through some shitty third party crap that don't work and have their "powered by logo" appear on my app. Others don't care, I DO!!!!!!!!
I would be all supportive in buying your software if it actually works and does what it promises. I'm, not going to waste my time further. I would like to say in closing that I hope you're really satisfied with wasting weeks of my precious time. I am pissed to say the very least. I could have done something else or learned something like Gamesalad while having to sit and trying to figure out this crosswalk and cocoonjs crap.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE!!!! I don' expect answers from a forum when I have issues, I expect solutions, step by step guides, that should have been done before anything else to make sure a paying client get's all the help he needs.
My time that I wasted I could have made money doing something else. Let me rather stop because I value my time and my level of frustration is ....
Tell me what I need in order to get my damn money refunded and please I don't have time for people mucking with me over my hard earned money.