Quote Coloring

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Paint the drawings the way you like, with 77 colors to make various paintings.Have fun and in the end save your painting
  • I was thinking, it would be good to be able to color code quotes, so you can see what kind of messages they are.

like I would do:

Red - code Needs fixed here

Green - Comment

Yellow - Explanation etc.

Just an idea

• You can't really put in broken code. Comments are in Yellow Blocks already and the comment is where the explanation goes...

Not as much a language/code IDE like visual studio... I can't think of a time where I have ever had an event that broke the game when it ran, so highlighting "bad" code in read doesn't make a lot of sense here. If you put something in a text box that you can't use it tells you and makes you correct it before it adds it to the event sheet.

I am not saying they are bad ideas, I just don't see them mapping as well to Construct as they do to Visual Studio...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's about work in progress, i like this idea, it would be implement if is possible, sometimes we forget what were scheduled to change the code.

Add Comment-

|Red

|Yellow

|Green

• Just create one or more comments right at the beginning, each saying things like:

"FIX Event 10"

"ADD Bullet movement - event 37"

"TO-DO Export new PSD button"

"TO-DO Laundry day"

hope you get the idea

• Just create one or more comments right at the beginning, each saying things like:

"FIX Event 10"

"ADD Bullet movement - event 37"

"TO-DO Export new PSD button"

"TO-DO Laundry day"

hope you get the idea

Yup I get it, but I think it would be easier for an overall outlook if I could remind myself with color coding what I need to work on. Red would indicate to me that I need to work on a bit of code because it it unstable so far, and each would be different.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)