Question about the 19th

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Was a tad confused, does this mean that the 18th (today) is the last day to get the early adopter's license? Or is the 19th the last day?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Im sure if you go to purchase it now it will let you know what the price is, if the deal is still on i would grab it now!

• I understood it is until 23:59:59 of the 18th to get it cheaply.

Considering it's the cheapest alternative to make games in HTML5 (other are much more expensive), I bought it a bit on impulse.

It's an economic crisis, but heck, a couple of magazines less, a few sodas and the balance is returned.

• And more motivation for the creators to be serious about this project's development. $32 is worth it.

• We're going to make sure the deal lasts until the end of the 19th for all time zones. In some countries this might be a few hours in to the 20th.

• Thanks for the prompt responses all of you.

We're going to make sure the deal lasts until the end of the 19th for all time zones. In some countries this might be a few hours in to the 20th.

And this helped me dearly, really wanted to try and purchase it before before the price shot up, in a bit of a financial bind at the moment but will be purchasing either tomorrow or in the near future. Was also wondering about the timezone thing too.

• Damn I was already scared I would miss the deadline, but if it's until the end of 19th in every timezone then I might get the money.

Thanks Astro for asking about this so I didn't need to do a new topic :P

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)