PTBr/Eng Pick any number between two values?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Pick Up Items Sound effects for your game, Take them for a ride right now and you will worry no more.
  • Example: I'm 100, and I want any value in this period 50-70

note: is not an random value

xD thank you!

• We don't understand. Please add more details.

• We don't understand. Please add more details.

ok

• I have variable "Draw = 100" to put it away a whole number.

Suppose out 35

I want to happen an event between 30 - 40 of the variable "Draw" to do it?

Unfortunately I do not speak English and the translation must go bad

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If I understand right, you want an event to happen if number between 30 to 40 is chosen when calculating a (random?) number between 0 to 100?

• If I understand right, you want an event to happen if number between 30 to 40 is chosen when calculating a (random?) number between 0 to 100?

from what I understand here in translation , that's it!

• > If I understand right, you want an event to happen if number between 30 to 40 is chosen when calculating a (random?) number between 0 to 100?

>

from what I understand here in translation , that's it!

For example if you have a variable called "Count" which is set to a some value during the game with different events. And you want to check, if the value is between 30 to 40 during the game.

You can do this with multiple ways, one is to compare the Count variable on every tick to check, is it equal or more than thirty, and add another condition in to that event to see is it equal or less than 40. In there, you can add the actions you need.

Hope this helps!

• >

> > If I understand right, you want an event to happen if number between 30 to 40 is chosen when calculating a (random?) number between 0 to 100?

> >

>

> from what I understand here in translation , that's it!

>

For example if you have a variable called "Count" which is set to a some value during the game with different events. And you want to check, if the value is between 30 to 40 during the game.

You can do this with multiple ways, one is to compare the Count variable on every tick to check, is it equal or more than thirty, and add another condition in to that event to see is it equal or less than 40. In there, you can add the actions you need.

Hope this helps!

That's what I was looking for , just put two conditions at the same event "Variable =40 Variable =30 = action. Something simple was more than intrigued me enough, thank you helped me a lot !

• Great! Glad that we found the solution. Keep on learning!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)