Problema con TOUCH

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • Hola amigos

tengo un problema, tengo un en un juego, un juego donde al presionar un botón, este crea un objeto, pero lo que necesito es que al presionar este botón, este ya no se pueda presionar más (ya que al presionarlo sale de la pantalla con un movimiento de tipo ballet, pero si se sigue presionando mientras se mueve sigue creando objetos)

Como puedo dar una acción que diga que al presionar una vez, el objeto este ya no sea cliqueadle o tocable?

Algo así como cuando uno desactiva las coliciones.

Saludos

• This is an English speaking forum, please stick to English or provide a translation in your post.

• Arima there's people who speak spanish and english around too. Some of us can actually answer.

isasaurio

Saludos.

lo que puedes hacer es que le puedes poner una variable al botón de "activo"=1 y la seteas a 0 cuando lo tengas inactivo

de esa manera puedes crear una lógica que diga algo similar a :

condición acción

cuando toque Botón1 | crear objeto bla!....

activo= 1 | setear activo = 0

sistema: esto ocurre una sola vez

cuando toque Botón1 |

activo= 0 | nada--por que esta desactivado?

sistema: esto ocurre una sola vez

espero que te sirva esta opción al menos de guía para lo que quieres lograr y que se entienda el diagramita.

[for the benefit of everyone else - english version]

Greetings.

what you can do is, you can add a variable to your button "active"=1 and you can set it to 0 when you want it inactive.

this way you can create a set of logic events that say something similar to:

condition -- action

on touch button 1 | create object blah!

active=1 | set active = 0

system: Trigger once|

on touch button 1 |

active=0 | do nothing because its inactive?

system: Trigger once|

I hope this method helps at least to point you in the right direction of what you want to accomplish and that the diagram is clear enough.

• Ragevortex - I'm aware of that. However, it is the policy of this forum for all users to either stick to English, or as I said, also provide a translation of your post. Even if someone such as yourself speaks both languages, we cannot moderate this forum with people speaking languages we don't understand. As such, it applies to you too when your helping in someone's native language - if it's not English, please provide a translation.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Arima just added a translation for my post I figured it was only logical to add one... then I red your post

I do understand the policy however sometimes you get posts from people who's native language is another not all of them are used to just translating in google before posting.

• Arima just added a translation for my post I figured it was only logical to add one... then I red your post

Thanks for helping out and adding that.

[quote:3f04ises]I do understand the policy however sometimes you get posts from people who's native language is another not all of them are used to just translating in google before posting.

Yep, I understand that, which is why I continue to try to inform people of the policy.

• GREAT !!!!

RUN PERFECT!!!!

MUCHAS MUCHAS GRACIAS

• consulta, como lo hago para postear juntamente la tracuccion de la preunta?

Gracias

• If you post something, just post a translation of it underneath, like this.

Si publicas algo, sólo publicar una traducción del mismo por debajo, como éste.

• isasaurio google translate

es la mejor herramienta para esto.

Puedes colocar en un lado lo que quieres decir en tu idioma y traducirlo al Inglés en el otro lado y copiar para colocar las dos versiones aquí una encima de la otra como Arima muestra en su ejemplo.

Esto te ayudará en otras cosas, como la traducción de tus juegos también cuando lo necesites.

Using google translate. (Which is a great tool for this.)

You can post on one side what you want to say in your language and translate it to english on the other side. You can copy and post both versions here one on top of the other like Arima just showed you.

It will help you on other things like translating your games too when you need it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)