Problem with splash screen on Cocoonjs

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • I'm trying to put my own splash screen cocoonjs by the panel, but when I click "update" nothing happens, it's as if the button was not working.

But the problem is that in my other applications it was running, I have the impression that this started happening since they launched the new version of the compiler.

Remembering that I'm using version 1.4.7 of the compiler, but I noticed that error started happening when the new version came out.

Anyone having this problem too?

• Anyone having this problem too?

• Same, I tried to upload custom splash screens and update, but it wouldn't load the changes. I dont know if it is a bug or what exactly they are planning with it. They always seems rock solid with their own splash, so maybe the custom splash option, is a frame after the ludei logo and construct 2 is not using that feature.

Anyway, in the meantime I added a loading layout to my game in C2 and when you export with the minify option checkt in C2, your personal loading screen will appear after the ludei logo. like this, at least your company will be named too. this loading screen will appear every time the game starts and there will be no more black screen after the ludei logo while your game is loading, which is nice.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've been using this solution too, but thanks for the reply, just wanted to be aware that this was not only my problem.

Unfortunately I do not I export any of my games with the minify script, because the latest plugin of them (cocoonjs) has serious compatibility issues with this function turned on.

I hope Ludei solve this soon, avoid the use of an extra layout in my games.

Another thing I would like to see, was more an update on this plugin, some errors were not solved yet. I got the files to review last week, but have had little time to look at them more deeply.

• Same, I tried to upload custom splash screens and update, but it wouldn't load the changes. I dont know if it is a bug or what exactly they are planning with it. They always seems rock solid with their own splash, so maybe the custom splash option, is a frame after the ludei logo and construct 2 is not using that feature.

Anyway, in the meantime I added a loading layout to my game in C2 and when you export with the minify option checkt in C2, your personal loading screen will appear after the ludei logo. like this, at least your company will be named too. this loading screen will appear every time the game starts and there will be no more black screen after the ludei logo while your game is loading, which is nice.

Hey wow, I've been struggling with the disappearing loading screen myself and you just saved my day with that workaround. Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)