I would like to buy C2 right now but knowing C3 is in the works I don't know if it is wise. When C3 comes out is C2 still going to be developed? Is there going to be a cheap upgrade option? Big concern is buying C2 now and C3 coming out in a month and C2 stops being developed causing me to upgrade. Should I just wait?
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
C3 has only just started to be developed, so the chances of it appearing soon are remote.
Ashley has already stated that an upgrade option will be vailable.
To keep up to date, register here: https://www.construct3.com/
Thanks. Makes me feel better about getting it.
Construct 3 is probably going to be finished in about a year, maybe year and a half or even 2.
In any case, Ashley himself said that there's going to be an upgrade to Construct3 at a reduced price for Construct 2 users.