The course is now live, and the first video "Screen Resolution" is a free preview as I think it will be good info for everyone.
Some of you may have gone through my Udemy courses (thank you for that). I enjoy teaching and one of the things that constantly comes up on these forums is how to monetize our games on mobile devices, especially using CocoonJS.
I am going to start putting together a course that will hopefully help a lot of people out. Please let me know if there are other things you would be interested in having a video tutorial on. This course will not be designed to show you how to make mobile games or how to optimize your games for mobile.
Everything will deal with CocoonJS as I still find it the most consistent and it's what I have been working with the longest and have had very little issue with it.
1. Dealing with multiple screen sizes using Scale Outer.
2. Working with Ads through Mopub+adMob. (If there is another supported ad network you would like to learn about, let me know).
3. Getting gamecenter setup and working.
4. Getting inApp purchases working
5. Getting google game services working.
6. Working with Appcod.es to pick out keywords for your apps to help get found on the app stores.
7. How to use Eclipse debug to check for errors in your ad setup. (android only)
I'm still working out the outline for the course, so please chime in! I feel like a lot of this information is missing and I don't feel like it's Scirra's responsibility to spend time gathering that information.ArcadEd2014-02-13 16:44:09