Pirate C2 and then pay it after 6 months?

From the Asset Store
201 sound effects interpreted by two different actors divided in: Dialogues, attacking, dying, pains, emotions, etc...

Is it okay to pirate C2 for now and then pay for it after 6 months?

It's because i don't really have money yet and i wan't to make my game as soon as possible, the free version doesn't have the enough features to make my required game since it is a big one and requires about a year to finish. I have a very strict deadline.

I swear that i will pay you back Ashley and

And i swear i won't share info on how to crack it..

Thanks

The fact that you openely talk about this in the very HQ of the Community instead of just doing it without telling anyone might prove that you really want to show some honesty, indeed. Or you're just a fool. But still. This is a very sensitive topic, you should not expect a kind or positive answer...I think.

Actually there's a special deal just for this situation, leave your name, address, credit card number, social security number in a public post and they will debit your account in a year.

Epic first post.

Make sure you steal the business license, since the personal one's only good for $5000 in revenue...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Is it okay to pirate C2 for now and then pay for it after 6 months?

It's because i don't really have money yet and i wan't to make my game as soon as possible, the free version doesn't have the enough features to make my required game since it is a big one and requires about a year to finish. I have a very strict deadline.

I swear that i will pay you back Ashley and

And i swear i won't share info on how to crack it..

Thanks

Hell's teeth!

Banned for extreme stupidity.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)