personal license on 2 computers?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • hello! i have a personal license of construct 2. i use 2 laptops for working and i was wondering if i am able to have the full version available on both laptops? thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello! i have a personal license of construct 2. i use 2 laptops for working and i was wondering if i am able to have the full version available on both laptops? thank you!

The personal license entitles you to install the full version on as many devices as you wish, as long as only you are the one accessing the licensed version of C2.

Quote from the Manual :

[quote:2gi0888e]Unless a license is purchased for an organisation, the license is for the individual rather than their computer. This means you can use your licensed copy of Construct 2 on as many computers as you like, so long as you are the only one using it. Other people must buy their own license. Remember Construct 2 can be used as portable software (see Installing Construct 2). You can put your license file in the install directory on a removable drive and take your licensed copy of Construct 2 to any computer.

• but if iam working one project in my laptop and other one in my desktop in same time i dont have problem with my personal licence?

thank

• I think my post makes it clear.

As long as only you are accessing the licensed version, then you can it installed everywhere if you want.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)