nw.js - unknown error during export (r237)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I'm getting this message when I try to export the project using nw.js.

I have checked the folders and only the windows versions seems to be ok. Maybe the problem happens when the program try to export to osx64 because it is the last folder that I found and inside it has only the .app (no more files).

C2 r237 (with no minify script option selected)

Windows 8.1

Thanks in advance.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm getting this message when I try to export the project using nw.js.

I have checked the folders and only the windows versions seems to be ok. Maybe the problem happens when the program try to export to osx64 because it is the last folder that I found and inside it has only the .app (no more files).

C2 r237 (with no minify script option selected)

Windows 8.1

Thanks in advance.

What version of NWjs are you using?

Also what export options did you use?

Did you select minify?

Did you select png recompression?

Please always try to give as much information as possible, or it makes helping difficult and more of a guessing game.

I just tested r237 and the latest NWjs using no minify, no png recompression with the export option of window frame ticked, and there were no issues exporting.

When trying to find an reason for an error, it's best to make things as simple as possible and just add options until it breaks. If you export successfully using the same options as I used, then try adding png recomp or minify and seeing if that causes an error to appear.

• > I'm getting this message when I try to export the project using nw.js.

>

> I have checked the folders and only the windows versions seems to be ok. Maybe the problem happens when the program try to export to osx64 because it is the last folder that I found and inside it has only the .app (no more files).

>

> C2 r237 (with no minify script option selected)

> Windows 8.1

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

What version of NWjs are you using?

Also what export options did you use?

Did you select minify?

Did you select png recompression?

Please always try to give as much information as possible, or it makes helping difficult and more of a guessing game.

I just tested r237 and the latest NWjs using no minify, no png recompression with the export option of window frame ticked, and there were no issues exporting.

When trying to find an reason for an error, it's best to make things as simple as possible and just add options until it breaks. If you export successfully using the same options as I used, then try adding png recomp or minify and seeing if that causes an error to appear.

I have said in the 1st post that I'm not using the minify option selected and I've installed the last C2 version. After read your post, I have tried to use with png compression (standard) and also with no compression, with window frame ticked and not. Everything remains the same.

• Ok, but what NW.js version did you install from here: https://www.scirra.com/nwjs ?

• Ok, but what NW.js version did you install from here: https://www.scirra.com/nwjs ?

Sorry about the delay. I'm using the last one.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)