New Video Plugin (SOLVED)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Hello, i got very exited when i readed that the plugin video was on r171

becuase me and my bf wanted to make a animated intro for our game, since my bf is a professional animator and he would be able to make a very beautiful intro... but see, our game is for steam, so we are going to export it on nodewebkit, so my dissapointment came when i saw that the source for the video was URL only... why? cant you give a way to play a video the same way as audio is played?? locally!

• Lunatrap

I don't know where you've got that idea from that it's just url only. It doesn't say that anywhere in the release notes.

The release notes say:

[quote:3imsc0j8]node-webkit can play WebM

I imported a webm file to the project files then exported as Node-Webkit, and it played fine.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • URL is not "HTTP"

You can upload videos in Files folder in projects tab and get name of this file to play

• but where im supposed to import the webm?? and how do i tell the video plugin what video to play??? just the name of the video file?? i will chekc it out to see if i can figure it out... thanks!

Update, awww i figure it out...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)