New Intel XDK version released

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • I'm getting the same error problems, and have been for the past couple of months. No signs of fixing, and the solutions from Ashley seem to generally be "well they're (whatever tool ISN'T C2) setup wrong." After working on this for years, I can't ship my game because we've already been fleeced, and they're too busy setting up Construct 3 for a new round of suckers.

• Me neither works in ios me and my screen is black, with earlier versions did not pass this, now is a bore

It is our fault or program?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I could get past the 'blank screen'-problem by exporting it without checking the 'WKWebview on iOS'-option in C2 and checking the 'Use the new Intel XDK project format'-option. Then import the project in intel XDK by opening the project-XDK file.

I edited the 'c2runtime.js'-file and commented out the following lines (result):

//this.isWKWebview....

//if (this.isWKWebview)

//{

// this.httpServer

//}

After this the simulation works in XDK for iOS devices and the iOS build seems to work on my device. Haven't tested it thoroughly though.

• Intel XDX needs to get their s**t together. This is nothing against Scirra! Intel needs to stop d***ing things up. It was fine before and they frak everything up.

• Intel XDX needs to get their s**t together. This is nothing against Scirra! Intel needs to stop d***ing things up. It was fine before and they frak everything up.

• I did exactly that, import using new format, still nothing. still doesn't work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)