New Intel XDK version released

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • I receive nothing but errors when I use "Use new Intel CDK project format".. So I'll just stick to the old way and import that way.

• -- you need to use "open" a project to import the new CDK project format, do not use the old "import" method. Note, there are a few bugs being worked on in this new export, mostly having to do with how some plugins are being specified. We are working with Scirra to resolve these issues.

• -- make sure you haven't copied the built APK files into your project directory. I've seen this happen in many projects that people have shared, if you keep stuff like that inside of your "www" directory it will be included in your built app. If you have no "www" directory then it is likely that everything inside your entire project directory is being included in the build, which is not good. Please double-check.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Toddler Not sure why it Admob PhoneGap, have you tried using the new Cordova Plugin for Admob? Also check if there is a reference to PhoneGap in the Additions.xmll file (Remove it and see the Cordova Plugin reference from Plugin Management screen)

• I noticed the plugin which is called (InAppBroswer) it still does not work at all, have anyone tried this plugin and worked will with him, please if you have , share with us.

• In case I didn't make it clear, this is very much a beta feature and we are still hammering out the details with Intel, so a few roadbumps are to be expected. You can always go back to the old way of exporting if you have trouble. We'll be making more improvements in the next releases.

• -- make sure you haven't copied the built APK files into your project directory. I've seen this happen in many projects that people have shared, if you keep stuff like that inside of your "www" directory it will be included in your built app. If you have no "www" directory then it is likely that everything inside your entire project directory is being included in the build, which is not good. Please double-check.

I've had a look and it seems this is exactly what I was doing! Thank you, everything is running smoothly now!

• In case I didn't make it clear, this is very much a beta feature and we are still hammering out the details with Intel, so a few roadbumps are to be expected. You can always go back to the old way of exporting if you have trouble. We'll be making more improvements in the next releases.

Please hammer out the admob/intel xdk issue, it is causing EVERYONE issues

• Toddler -- The problem you are running into with the iOS builds is due to a missing line in the <project-name>.xdk file. See this Intel XDK forum post for the details >

software.intel.com/en-us/forums / intel-xdk/topic/621930#comment-1866104

(remove the space characters between forums and intel-xdk)

< in essence, there is a config line ( "name_": "iOS",) that is missing from the projeck.xdk file.

• Thanks, let's hope Intel Stops [MOD EDIT] MUCKING UP their Updates.

• Is anyone else using XDK 3088 with Windows 7 who has got it to work?? All of my builds keep failing no matter what I do (trying to build for Android currently), Please Help...

• Is anyone else using XDK 3088 with Windows 7 who has got it to work?? All of my builds keep failing no matter what I do (trying to build for Android currently), Please Help...

Hi,

Try to remove all third party plug in in Plugin Management screen in Intel XDK and add it again.

• Thanks, let's hope Intel Stops [MOD EDIT] MUCKING UP their Updates.

It's hard to help when people are treated like this...

• After testing the new xdk I thinks it's a great improvement in performance in my game. I'm very happy with it.

• > Thanks, let's hope Intel Stops [MOD EDIT] MUCKING UP their Updates.

>

It's hard to help when people are treated like this...

Agree entirely.

Toddler

If you can't make reasonably polite, non aggressive posts without using profanity, then please don't post at all.

I understand users can get frustrated, but please try to restrain from such posts - children also access this forum, and I think it's inappropriate for them to be subjected to such posts.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)